David’s team solutions are delivered through his other company, Everest Motivation Team Pte Ltd. He and his associates have been helping organisations seriously address their teambuilding development and deliver REAL return on investment, instead of platitudes and ineffectual feedback forms. Do you know what you are getting from each dollar spent on ‘ teambuilding’?
Most monies spent, in our opinion is largely wasted as there has not been a well thought-out process to encourage and equip teams with the skills and mindsets to work together effectively.
“To tell the truth, I was skeptical at first – that this teambuilding programme could make a difference. But since the programme, people have been more pro-active, and I have been getting more reports and information from staff in a timely and helpful fashion”
We help your teams:
- address strengths and weaknesses using great teamwork tools
- learn in a fun, safe environment
- understand specific skills they need to employ for teams to succeed
- address difficulties in implementing good behaviours through follow-ups and longer term programmes
- execute such programmes throughout Asia-Pacific
Negotiating to Win™
Most buy/sell side professionals are failing to get what they deserve simply because of a poor understanding of how to negotiate fees and terms effectively. Applying just ONE of the skills you will learn at our in-house or public seminars can help you succeed in your next negotiation.
In one or two-day formats, our Negotiating to Win™ workshop teach you how to:
- Negotiate more effectively immediately
- Improve negotiation skills in probing and listening
- Improve your negotiating style through a validated psychometric tool
- Avoid common negotiation mistakes
- Use up to 20 strategies and tactics
- Ask for, and give concessions effectively
- Negotiate with real case studies and exercises
Contents of the seminar
- POWERFUL skills of WORLDCLASS negotiators
- 10 KEY factors and great questioning skills
- SECRETS OF asking and giving concessions effectively
- IMPROVING YOUR NEGOTIATION STYLE BY Using the Rahim Organisational Conflict (ROCI-II) assessment (see basis of assessment here – click link to download 2 pages)
- to negotiate from a WEAK POSITION
- 20 MUST-USE strategies, tactics and counters
- Negotiation simulations YOU PARTICIPATE IN FOR ACTIVE AND PERMANENT LEARNING
- Developing your own personal action plan FOR SUCCESS IN EVERY NEGOTIATION
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT and RETREATS
Your short time together as a leadership team at a retreat is immensely valuable. Have you endured meetings which were a waste of time? Are you overwhelmed by the amount of ground you need to cover and the outcomes to be translated in the workplace afterwards? Are you challenged in obtaining a solution that is a fit with the tone of the meeting, as well as managing the diversity of views, opinions and energy in your group.
Everest Motivation Team, have successfully designed and contributed to single and multiple-day strategic retreats, bringing with it a raft of competencies and a refreshing approach to get the outcomes you want.
We are not activities-focused, but outcomes-focused.
Some of our facilitated retreats have included sessions designed to motivate, energise, produce actionable plans for our clients which have included:
- Covestro Asia’s Open Space session
- Bvlgari Asia’s 3-day retreat
- Federal Express’s LEAD programme
- ABN Amro’s global equity heads meeting ( London )
- INSEAD Business School’s AVIRA programme
- Singapore Mass Rapid Transit emerging leaders’ programme
- Sanofi aventis’ Open Space Session
- Frito Lay’s emerging leaders’ team development programme ( Singapore and Hong Kong )
- Jones Lang Lasalle’s WINNING EDGE programme
Contact us to discuss your needs. We would be delighted to explore your meetings in detail.